Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinship Crafting

+7
Loninas
Graven
Amdor Helyanwe
Kudosarian
Scarlett
Gwendir
Markiel
11 posters

Go down

Kinship Crafting Empty Kinship Crafting

Post  Guest Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:23 am

Hi Folks,

I thought we could have one thread where we could keep track all the crafters in the kin. So should you need a particular item of choice made then we have a single thread we can easily check to get a point of contact. So i'll start the ball rolling and everyone please feel free to add your particular craft. Also as you progress in your craft do update you current level Cool

Philt

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Kinship Crafting Empty Re: Kinship Crafting

Post  Guest Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:27 am

Name: Philthalion

Vocations: Armsman

Vocations and Current Levels:
Weaponsmith: Grand Master
Woodsman: Expert
Prospector: Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Kinship Crafting Empty Crafting is not a problem but...

Post  Markiel Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:18 pm

I think crafting is not a problem but raw materials are. All players prefer to sell over-bag items to standard vendor but it would be much better to give it free or sell at the same vendor price to other kinship player. I don't sell any crafting materials to vendor any more. I save it and exchange it for food with kinship cook or to other materials. Shocked

Last edited by Frigga Asynjur on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Markiel
Markiel

http://www.markonet.fi

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwendir Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:30 am

Gwendir is a Master Prospector/ Master Jeweller.

Happy to make stuff for folks although i agree with Frigga that sometimes i dont have the raw materials needed. I do try to keep a stock and have a huge collection of Beryls and Adamants - but am not a great fan of mining so am usually short of ore, haha.

Gwendir

Back to top Go down

Kinship Crafting Empty Scarlett

Post  Scarlett Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:36 pm

GM Tailor

Last edited by Scarlett on Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:40 am; edited 7 times in total

Scarlett

Back to top Go down

Kinship Crafting Empty Friggas profs

Post  Markiel Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:35 am

Hah, Scarlett has many alts already. I have only one, this girl Frigga. I am master scholar, expert weaponsmith and grand master farmer.

Someone nice person told me how to master professions without much gold. So I try to do it as told. But still I buy high level raw materials for scholar and weaponsmith in good price.

Last edited by Frigga Asynjur on Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Markiel
Markiel

Back to top Go down

Kinship Crafting Empty Kin Craft

Post  Kudosarian Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:24 am

I am currently a GM Tinker which means that I can make all kinds of Jewellery for all levels. I can also cook anything you need to fill your wee tummies.

I think we should look at having kinmembers looking after different elements of crafting. i.e. having a main Kin Cook who can supply the kin chests with all the food that is needed. But they will have to be supported by others such as farmers who can produce all the crops needed.

Helping each other out like this will only benefit the Kin.

I will bring it up with the Officers and fill you in on the decision.

Kudosarian
Kudosarian
Kudosarian

Back to top Go down

Post  Amdor Helyanwe Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:25 am

Like this thread folks Very Happy

Amdor is a GM Farmer, Forester & Woodworker and is always happy to supply folks with boiling services (gets extra leathers when he crits), growing & harvesting and of course, supplying the best crafted wooden weapons & instruments in Middle-Earth!!

My alt Shamous is a GM Scholar and will happily provide any lore items - e.g craftin scrolls, dyes, potions (but need a contribution to cost of materials), bow oils, chants ........

Yes - i agree with Kudos' thread re having major crafters for each profession but i am wary that everyone tries to contribute.

Amdor king

Amdor Helyanwe

http://www.wgtd.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Kinship Crafting Empty Farming, farming, but what?

Post  Markiel Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:59 am

I am Master Farmer, but I don't know what a cook needs. So some information here, please. I hope not pipeweed Shocked
Markiel
Markiel

Back to top Go down

Kinship Crafting Empty Frigga - Crops to Grow to support Cooks

Post  Scarlett Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:02 am

Frigga Asynjur wrote:I am Master Farmer, but I don't know what a cook needs. So some information here, please. I hope not pipeweed Shocked

With the new cooking 'Spring Festival Recipes': Strawberry, Raspberry and Blackberry Tarts; I would suggest that growing a few bushels of these crops would be useful for kin members.

Strawberry tarts are level 20 food; Raspberry tarts are level 30 food; Blackberry tarts are level 40 food.

The good thing about these new foods, is that they are much cheaper to make than the usual fare that give the same power and morale regens e.g. Lembas costs over 9s to make whereas the equivalent blackberry tart costs only a few silver. The only drawback is that the critical product for the tart is two tarts rather than a superior product with higher regen values.

My cook is not in the Kin (I have all the recipes and have passed a few spares to other kin members), but will still make kin members food if neeed, just ask.

Scarlett

Back to top Go down

Kinship Crafting Empty Graven treating wood and hides

Post  Graven Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:09 am

Name-Graven
Level-50

Crafting-GM Forester
-artisan Tailor Very Happy

Will treat any hide or wood for anyone, you will get more hides or woods when i get the best forester axe king

Last edited by Graven on Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put on what a forester does)

Graven

Back to top Go down

Post  Loninas Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:08 am

Loninas is almost GM forester(need 36 xp Neutral )Master prospector and Artisan Tailor
Loninas
Loninas

Back to top Go down

Post  Aerhthir Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:11 am

Aerhthir is a Artisan Forestor, and is wanting all your hides!

Aerhthir

http://abgenesis.com/phpBB2/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leodwulf Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:28 am

Leodwulf is now grandmaster metalsmith so feel free to ask him to smith you something from your resources! Also he can take care of lower level tailoring if needed.

Leodwynn is a grandmaster farmer, though doesn't like to get her hands dirty too much. Also she can make lower tier scholar items, like dyes.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahngar Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:49 am

Dahngar is a master forester and soon to be artisan tailor. Prospecting is also at master level. I'm happy to help with whatever I can, boil hides, treat wood etc.
Dahngar
Dahngar

Back to top Go down

Post  Barstan Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:23 pm

I can boil and melt anything(GM Prosp and Forrester), Tailoring only expert.
Barstan
Barstan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down