Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drea of the Shire

2 posters

Go down

Drea of the Shire Empty Drea of the Shire

Post  Drea Fri May 09, 2008 6:17 pm

Hello, my character's name is Drea. Drea is a hobbit from the Shire- Stock to be specific. She is (currently) a level 17 burglar with the Tinker profession. Drea is also one of my alternative characters, my main being an elf named Nell. A little about Drea: she grew up in the Marish with her family. At a young age she decided to go to Hobbiton on an "adventure". Though this got her into a great deal of trouble with her parents, it permanently sparked her interest in exploration. She is a natural prankster and can be very mischievous. Now that she is older, she lives in Stock, that is when she is actually in the Shire and not running off to Bree or beyond. One of her many hobbies include sneaking into Farmer Maggots farm to (harmlessly) thieve a few mushrooms for a snack. Drea loves to eat and to cook, and if anyone ever wants a tasty treat, feel free to ask!

A little about myself: my name is Erica, I am currently a 3rd year student at the University of Hull in England, however, I am originally from California. I study English with Creative Writing and will be graduating this July. I am 20 at the moment. Some of the things I like regarding LOTRO is that it is based on Tolkien's world of middle-earth and on his books, of which I am a huge fan. I also really love the scenery in the game and often stop to take a screenshot of wherever I am at. One of the things I dislike about the game is when some people use the OOC chat channel to express their anti-american sentiments (but what can I say, I am on a European server so I try to ignore it).

So far I have really enjoyed being a part of the kinship. Thank you to everyone who has offered me advice and especially the items, which have really come in handy. I would also like to add a quick side note. I have been part of an online writing group that past few years called The Burping Troll. We write mostly Lord of the Rings-related fan-fiction but I have to say that it is really quite good. If anyone is interested in taking a look at the website, the address is: www.burpingtroll.com. I must warn you though, the adventures are quite lengthy so if you are after a quick read I would suggest looking under the mathoms section.

I hope to get to know you all better soon and in the meantime, good luck and safe travels!
Drea
Drea

Back to top Go down

Drea of the Shire Empty Re: Drea of the Shire

Post  Barstan Tue May 13, 2008 1:42 pm

Welcome to the kinship
Barstan
Barstan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum