Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amdor & Shamous Helyanwe

Go down

Amdor & Shamous Helyanwe Empty Amdor & Shamous Helyanwe

Post  Amdor Helyanwe Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:52 am

Suilad Mellon king

Yes, it's your mad hunter leader here!
It's an absolute honour to lead this friendly and helpful group of souls - long may this continue. We have gone through several changes over the last few months, but as long as we continue to look after each other, the future will remain rosey Very Happy
Yes, Amdor is a hunter and a GM woodsman who is always happy to supply those wooden items alot of us need.
Shamous is a mid lvl Loremaster who's gone a premature grey recently with all the running round (now has a horsey - hooray!) and getting to a GM scholar!! He, like Amdor, continues to be at your service for the supply of all things 'lore'.

Outside of middle-earth i'm known as Andy Smith - a 43 year old family man and father of three. As well as the day job i teach and play piano and trumpet. Why not visit http://www.wgtd.co.uk - the website of 'Who's Got The Dog' the function band i play keyboards with Sleep
I originally come from Hackney, East London, but settled in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire - not far from London & Oxford.

Oh yes, almost forgot - *sings* "I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air. They fly so high, ner reach the sky, and like my dreams, they fade and die. Fortune's always hiding, i looked everywhere. I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air!" YES YES - i'm a West Ham United football fan who's just bought a set of fancy clothes from Michael Delving in the colours of my football team. Yes, promise to wear them at our next gathering cheers

Well, that's plenty from me - QUEL FARA kinfolk sunny

Amdor.

Amdor Helyanwe

http://www.wgtd.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum