Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time of need quest caches in Annuminas

4 posters

Go down

Time of need quest caches in Annuminas Empty Time of need quest caches in Annuminas

Post  galenthir Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:16 pm

I made a map for myself to locate quest caches in Annuminas so thought I'd share it. I never seem to remember where they are Wink. Most caches are empty but the filled ones are always in the same place. Also, all filled ones can be accessed solo.

Time of need quest caches in Annuminas Annuminas_caches
galenthir
galenthir

Back to top Go down

Time of need quest caches in Annuminas Empty Re: Time of need quest caches in Annuminas

Post  Dahngar Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:03 am

Strangely it seems that when I last did the quest (first time with my minstrel) the full caches were in different place than what the map shows. I have to try again later tonight to see if they still are in the same place as yesterday. Few of the full stashes were in the same place as with Dahngar, but there seems to be some variation in the place or then there are more than 6 full stashes all in all. I'll post my findings later.

Thanks for the map anyhow, it's been a painful quest and I've been avoiding it, but now my minstrel needs the Annuminas set, so I'll have to pick this one up as well.
Dahngar
Dahngar

Back to top Go down

Time of need quest caches in Annuminas Empty Time of need quest caches in Annuminas

Post  Arkiriell Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:14 pm

As this is a repeatable quest, this map is very useful - thanks for the effort you've gone to Smile

Arkiriell

Back to top Go down

Time of need quest caches in Annuminas Empty Re: Time of need quest caches in Annuminas

Post  galenthir Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:17 pm

Yeah there's probably more than 6, but these ones seem to work always for me (no need to look further that is).
galenthir
galenthir

Back to top Go down

Post  galenthir Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:54 pm

Changed the map and added one more (thanks Arkiriel)!
galenthir
galenthir

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimfrithgar Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:36 am

Great map. Thanks for sharing!

Grimfrithgar

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahngar Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:22 am

There's also one up where the spider-callers are. It's a bit hidden just beside one of the building roofs.
Dahngar
Dahngar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down