Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eipo here hi.

Go down

Eipo here hi. Empty Eipo here hi.

Post  Eipo Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:39 am

Hey everybody! Better late than never i say, so here comes; Introduction of Eipo.

Name: Eipo
Character Class: Burglar
Profession: Tinker
Alt characters: none
Where you're from: The magical land of ice and snow.
Likes and dislikes: Hmm.... Well what comes to Lotro, i like the places of elves, they're pretty and shiny cheers And generally i like the players that have usually been very friendly and mature. I like the epic feeling of adventure that's always present in the game. Also i like jumping down from high places. It's all the little details that make the world seem so alive.
What i don't like is just rude people. There are many many other little things that annoy me in game, but they're temporary usually Smile Also i don't like the fact that i got a job and don't have time to play enough anymore! (in fact i'm at "work" at this very moment. one has to make up ways to keep one entertained! scratch )

In real world i also like things pretty and shiny Smile also i like candy and other treats. And other games too besides Lotro, like Final Fantasies and other jap roleplaying games, and Őkami and Silent Hill affraid I have two crazy cats also. I'm telling, they're nuts.

Guess that's enough about me, see you around cyclops

Eipo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum