Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halfier The White........... To Be

3 posters

Go down

Halfier The White........... To Be Empty Halfier The White........... To Be

Post  Halafier Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:39 am

Heya everyone!!!
Kinda new to LOTRO but have played tonnes of other RPG's. Absolutly love this game!!!! The whole atmosphere is unlike any other RPG i've ever played (could be on account that i'm an absolute geek when i comes to LOTR!!!).
In the real world, my names Lewis, i'm 18 years old, come from Bristol, England. i'm a professional singer and actor and also play 3 instruments. As you can probably guess my hobbies consist of music, games, music, games, music, games....... seeing my girlfriend...... music, games..... you get the drift. Rekon it's awesome that i'm in this kinship, loving this atmosphere and community aswell!

A bit about my character..... Halafier is and elven Lore-master who comes from the lands owned by Ciron the ship-wright. ( I like to make up stories for my characters... role-playings cool) As his lands are so far away from common land he brings with him a powerful source of magic that not many on middle earth has witnessed..... When he reaches level 20-30 Halafier shall have grey hair and grey armour (you get the drift) and at level 40-50 have white hair and armour (if you can get white dye).

Well thats a little bit about me and Halafier and i shall be seeing everyone in middle earth Very Happy

Halafier

Back to top Go down

Halfier The White........... To Be Empty Our own bard, I love it!

Post  Markiel Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:47 am

Yeps, now we have bard in our kinship. I look forward to our next kinship meeting. A bard for music, brandy, good food, and beatiful people! Of course I don't count dwarfs, but maybe a male dwarf think a female dwarf is the most beatiful thing on earth Shocked
Markiel
Markiel

http://www.markonet.fi

Back to top Go down

Halfier The White........... To Be Empty Re: Halfier The White........... To Be

Post  Halafier Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:02 am

Bard......... hmmmmm well...... i prefer Lore-master..... BUT....... i bought a clarinet and Lute and i must admit, i'm a bit of a dabbler.... I'm an elf you see, had all the time in the world to learn these things Very Happy

Maybe all of us can meet in an inn and i'll play for all of you, a free concert for kin members only Very Happy

Halafier

Back to top Go down

Halfier The White........... To Be Empty Welcome

Post  Kudosarian Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:55 am

Welcome to the Kin buddy. Glad to have you on board.

BTW I don't think that there is a white dye...as yet anyway

Kudos
Kudosarian
Kudosarian

Back to top Go down

Post  Halafier Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:21 pm

oh bummer.... i gues you know wat i was thinking Very Happy Halafier the white, has quite a ring to it i think

Halafier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum