Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halafier of Edhellond

Go down

Halafier of Edhellond Empty Halafier of Edhellond

Post  Halafier Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:41 pm

I am Halfier of Edhellond

3567 years ago i was involved in the War of the Ring, a mere aprentice, there only to make up the numbers as they would say.I'll never forget those months. I was 50 years old then, a mere baby to all the others of my kind, but none the less, not entirely useless. Thousands of us, travelling to Mordor to strike back at the dark lord Sauron. Men, aswell travelled with us, led by the great king of Gondor and his son Isildur. The road was tough, ambushes at every corner we turned. When we arrived at the black gate there were fewer numbers then there were to begin with. the army of mordor was strong, there numbers great..... much greater the our own. Then i saw him....... the dark lord is a great and mighty foe, noone could defeat him. One thing that'll stay in my mind forever are those eyes of his, they were the eyes of one who belongs in the fiery pits of the mountain itself. One however prevailed, Isildur slew Sauron and the war was over, but the losses were grave, i lost my friends in that battle of the slopes of mount doom. I couldn't stand anymore fighting but the evil just kept coming. For 500 years orks and goblin kind kept burning and looting small villages of ours, i kept fighting, i had no choice. I couldn't take no more, so i left..... Left my home land, my family. Decided i should travel to find my goal, for what i was made for... and for nearly 3000 years i have been searching. But now there is talk of more evil, rumours being spread across middle-earth that a growing, powerful evil is spreading. And now i've found my purpose.

I was made to fight

Halafier

Back to top Go down

Halafier of Edhellond Empty oops

Post  Halafier Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:44 pm

made a whole new post of it by accident, well here's my description, hope you all join in

Halafier

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum