Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who say's young is better then old? - Aegothen

2 posters

Go down

Who say's young is better then old? - Aegothen Empty Who say's young is better then old? - Aegothen

Post  Aegothen Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:18 am

As a young boy until the age of 16 Aegothen grew up in a small village, from that day on he would be trained with the Gondorian wariors at Gondor, to become a palace Guardian.

Aegothen never liked the army but still he remained a palace guard until he got to the age of 25, on that day, Aegothen resigned from his duty's and decided to leave everything behind and start a new life. He crossed mountains and seas to find his place amongst the elves. where he was accepted by Elrond of Rivendell. He trained amongst the elves like he was one of them, and the elves treated him like he was one of them. At the age of 30 Aegothen had an encounter with an Elf, the encounter was far from friendly and the two fought untill one of them fell to the ground, it was Aegothen who was defeated by the elf, the elf said to him: You, you're a man but still you fight like an elf? How is this possible?
Aegothen answered: I am no man, I am an elf in heart and mind!
Who are you? the elf asked.
I am Aegothen of Gondor and Rivendell! he answered.
I am Legolas of Mirkwood, the elf said. You fight bravely Aegothen, I have no wish to kill you yet I do have a offer for you.
Aegothen stood up and looked at the elf and asked: What offer Legolas?
I will train you even further in the arts of combat. Legolas said.
Aegothen smiled and from that day on, the two trained and trained, until Aegothen had nothing to learn anymore. Right here he was at the age of 38.
4 Years later Aegothen was found by the recruiters of the kinship Flame of the West and they asked him to join and he did.

Now this was Aegothen, my character you will know ingame, but there is another side of me, my real life side.

My name is Eli and I come from the Netherlands. I am 17 years old I game for fun. Besides gaming I have a few other hobby's, like Photoshopping and Basketball and ofcourse my sport Pencak Silat Bela Diri (it's an indonesian fighting sport)

My main character at this point is Aegothen of Gondor, he is my Guardian.
I haven't really begon on Alternative characters yet but I do have Meriloc, my hobbit minstrel.

We'll this is something about me, I hope you all like it!

Aegothen

Back to top Go down

Who say's young is better then old? - Aegothen Empty Re: Who say's young is better then old? - Aegothen

Post  Kudosarian Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:42 am

Welcome to the Kin Aegothen.

It is an honour to fight alongside a fellow Guardian. Especially one who has been trained by Legolas. As an elf brother my shield shall always be on hand to aid and assist you in battle.

May Eldars grace be upon you

Kudos
Kudosarian
Kudosarian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum