Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Bekkers

2 posters

Go down

I am Bekkers Empty I am Bekkers

Post  Bekkers Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:22 am

Hello
My characters name is Bekkers and I am a hunter. My vocation is armsman (prospector, weaponsmith and woodworker).

In real life my name is Tore and I live in Oslo, Norway. I work as a manager in retail risk management in DnB NOR, Norways largest bank. My responsibilites are credit scoring, risk reporting/analysis and implementation of Basel II (calculation of risk capital).

Originally I came from the most western part of Norway; Stadlandet in Nordfjord/Sogn and Fjordane. The name of our Kinship remains me of my home place Very Happy

I am married and have two boys, 4 and almost 7 years. They prefer playing Lego Star Wars on the PC and Nintendo DS. My wife is into scrapbooking and have therefore not notices that I am sitting in front of the computer all evening and playing LOTRO. My age is 39.

Bekkers

Back to top Go down

I am Bekkers Empty Re: I am Bekkers

Post  Kudosarian Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:45 am

Good to have you on board.

Funny, my wife is also into scrapbooking and other arty things like wedding invites - doesn't mean I get anymore time online thought hehe

Kudos
Kudosarian
Kudosarian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum