Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suiland Mellon from Luanrieal

Go down

Suiland Mellon from Luanrieal Empty Suiland Mellon from Luanrieal

Post  Luanrieal Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:51 am

Luanrieal (Lun=blue Riel=madien) in northern mirkwood dialect named for her sapphire blue eyes
Hunter proffesion and skilled in Tinkering, i make lovely and usefull jewellery

Luanrieal is by elven standards still young having barely passed her first millenium. She hails from the North of the Great forest Mirkwood, where they are considerd a little odd even to other elves. Her youth means that the sadness that generally effects elven kind has yet to oppress her heart, she still has a zest for life and a love of the worlds natural beauty. She has a dry often standoffish wit which sometimes rubs people up the wrong way before they get to know her. She finds other races a curious mixture, men in particular she finds interesting with thier short but full lives full of contradictions. She has a dislike of anyhting that harms or destroys the natural world for no good reason, and therefore she has a particular dislike for orc kind, thier senseless destruction and violation of all things draws her anger quicker than anything else and will draw her arrows even faster. She has decided to leave her forest home at the rumours of the menace riseing in the East to join with hte other free peoples of Middle earth in thier fight against this threat.

me in real world i come from Geordie Land thats North East England for those who dont know
age a well kept secret but i had a spectrum computer when they first came out and i,d just left school (work it out)
this is my first mmorpg and i love it, the whole tolkien world ,hope to be here for the finish.
No kids or partner (all together AWWWW) at the moment which means iv got far to much free time a lot of which is spent here Very Happy
I work on the buses so shifts can make my time here unpridictable but i try to be here at least every other day
see you in game
Luanrieal
Luanrieal

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum