Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendary traits

3 posters

Go down

Legendary traits Empty Legendary traits

Post  Bekkers Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:50 pm

I have just upleveled to 41 and the first slot for Legendary trait have beed opened. What kind of deeds must I complete to earn Legendary traits?

Bekkers

Back to top Go down

Legendary traits Empty Re: Legendary traits

Post  Leodwulf Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:10 am

There are three kind of legendary traits depending how they are accuired and completed. Basically most of them need a certain legendary book before one can start even collecting pages for them. So after you have recieved the booka and talked to certain npc you are able to collect pages and store them to the book. Pages are got by drops either from killing mobs directly or from random tradable drops, which depends on the nature of the legendary book. Third kind of legendary quest is the lvl 45 class quest which can be started at lvl 45 by talking to your class trainer(i hope i remember correct). That has 3 stages, i think, and requires various ingedients to complete.

Jacksom has set up the "Hidden kin vault" where are lots of different books and pages for them. Perhaps you would like to contact him and see if you can be helped that way.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:00 am

Bekkers wrote:I have just upleveled to 41 and the first slot for Legendary trait have beed opened. What kind of deeds must I complete to earn Legendary traits?

Warning: Spoiler Links

Link on Legendary Traits activated via Books: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=33459 (scroll down a bit past virtue and racial trait info).

Link on Lvl45 activated Legendary Traits: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=62380

Scarlett

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum