Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regular Instance Runs, Next Instane TBA

4 posters

Go down

Regular Instance Runs, Next Instane TBA Empty Regular Instance Runs, Next Instane TBA

Post  Vorean Thu May 08, 2008 10:57 am

We are looking to get a regular instance day set up, no firm day has been chosen yet so please give your preference here. Instances we are looking at include Carn Dum, Urugarth, Barad Gularan and Annuminas.

For Uru lowest level I suggest is 45 and upwards for the rest, things we hope to achieve include a good time, class items from cd/uru, and also experience playing together which will help us in future raid instances. So come one come all, don’t be shy even if you’re too low now your can join us some day and its a guaranteed good time. cheers

Days for me are all about the same, but on weekdays I don’t come on till about 18:00uk, currently we rift sat/wed so any other days are fine by me, I suggest either mon/thur/sun starting at around 18:30 weekdays and 4/5 on Sunday, but let me know what you think.

Last edited by Vorean on Mon May 26, 2008 12:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Vorean
Vorean

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1017105/more_cowbell/m'

Back to top Go down

Regular Instance Runs, Next Instane TBA Empty Re: Regular Instance Runs, Next Instane TBA

Post  Hestin Fri May 09, 2008 5:51 am

Thursday, Monday and Sunday should be fine for me.
~1830 GMT weekdays seems okay too, considered that most higher level instances should not take more than 3.5-4 hours?
Perhaps for those of us with families/spouse etc. the starting time on sunday could be mate a little later (perhaps 1830 GMT as well?)
Thoughts?
Hestin
Hestin

Back to top Go down

Regular Instance Runs, Next Instane TBA Empty Re: Regular Instance Runs, Next Instane TBA

Post  Leodwulf Fri May 09, 2008 9:20 am

I think it would be really good to have these kind of runs in the future. And also people could use this time to organize visits to lower level instances to give all of our members chance to take part.

I can be here at least from that 18.30 GMt till something 22pm - somewhat over too, if necessary. I don't have any special day in my mind - perhaps sundays and fridays would work the best but as i said, other days are fine with me too. And yes, some instances take longer time and some are shorter. I think Barad Gularan takes even less than hour to complete all the way before Udunion(which is pain then..) and Carn Dum then takes many many hours if you want to do it as a whole. Though if you have keyes you can take shortcuts and complete only certain parts at a time.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahngar Mon May 19, 2008 9:34 am

I think this is a good idea. The problem for me however is that, because I have a family I can't say in advance when I'm able to log on. If you get a day and time set, I'll try to join whenever I can. 18.30 GMT is 20.30 local time here, I think so that's ok. I've had the time to put my boys to bed before that.
Dahngar
Dahngar

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahngar Sun May 25, 2008 5:07 am

I think I'll join today. Any plans for what to do today?
Dahngar
Dahngar

Back to top Go down

Post  Vorean Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:13 pm

I'm sure you will be glad to hear that Flame of the West we were able to reclaim the Throne of Annuminas in the name of the free peoples of middle earth
cheers Regular Instance Runs, Next Instane TBA Screen14

Special thanks the the brave warriors Annwyl, Dagelmor, Leodwulf, Nimorwen, Galenthir and Vorean - whose new house can be seen in the pic.
Vorean
Vorean

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1017105/more_cowbell/m'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum