Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gloromund of Rivendell

2 posters

Go down

Gloromund of Rivendell Empty Gloromund of Rivendell

Post  Gloromund Sun May 18, 2008 8:21 am

Greetings

Gloromund is an elf minstrel from Rivendell, specialized in cooking (even snails and frogs, especially for friends) and jewelry. He likes to wear the most ridiculous hats you can find in the game (a curse seems upon minstrels in LOTRO about hats).

In real life, my first name is Yannis, i am a French man, 35 years old, married. I live near Tours, some 200km SW of Paris, near the Loire Valley (famous for its castles and wines).
I am an history and geography teacher for teenagers (16-18 years old) and occasionnally teach roman and greek ancient history at the university also.
I like history of course (which explains my love for Tolkien's world since he was able to create an entire fantastic history), archaeology and genealogy. RPG is also one of my hobbies since my youth, first on papers (AD§D, Call of Cthulhu, Stormbringer, maybe names hich will remind something to people as "old" as me), then on computer (Everquest). I also play badminton, not on beach, but the real exhausting game Smile.

Well, you know now the essential about me. I hope to have the pleasure to fight along your side against Angmar in the game.

Gloromund

Back to top Go down

Gloromund of Rivendell Empty Re: Gloromund of Rivendell

Post  Barstan Sun May 25, 2008 3:45 pm

Welcome to tthe kin...
Nice coinsident btw I love history meself and it is one of my greatest passion and I am considering gettin education as a history teacher..(not decided yet tough)
Barstan
Barstan

Back to top Go down