Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Annwyl

2 posters

Go down

Hello from Annwyl Empty Hello from Annwyl

Post  Annwyl Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:49 am

My character in-game is Annwyl, the Elven Champion. Besides whirling her blades she enjoys fishing and cooking and has a little house in Shire (1 Wending Way, Midvale - Welcome!). Yes, she probably should have born a hobbit. There's also Unethiel, who practises the fine arts of Song and Tale. She was my first character actually, but for now she's been waiting for her turn to rise and shine.

I tend to think ASL is somewhat irrelevant in the world of MMORPGs, but apparently it doesn't stop me from being curious about where other people are from etc. So... I was born in the 70's and live in Finland. I'm a bit of an escapist and what's better than wandering in fantasy worlds, such as Middle-earth, Norrath, Azeroth and Aden. In the real world I'm a librarian.

Game-wise, I enjoy questing, exploring and such. I don't like fanatic group optimization, I much rather have fun and die face the challenge. What it comes to the kinship I'm quite impressed of the current activity of Flame of the West and I'm looking forward to be part of it all Very Happy

Annwyl

Back to top Go down

Hello from Annwyl Empty Pleased you are here!

Post  Arkiriell Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:51 pm

... more woman power Smile

Arkiriell

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum