Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some big instance day on next saturday 22nd - Carn Dum, perhaps? - Succes! The witch king of Angmar, Mordirith, among other creatures met their maker

+2
Scarlett
Leodwulf
6 posters

Go down

Some big instance day on next saturday 22nd - Carn Dum, perhaps? - Succes! The witch king of Angmar, Mordirith, among other creatures met their maker Empty Some big instance day on next saturday 22nd - Carn Dum, perhaps? - Succes! The witch king of Angmar, Mordirith, among other creatures met their maker

Post  Leodwulf Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:41 am

Suggested time: Perhaps we could start around 5pm GMT, what do you say?

Last edited by Leodwulf on Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

Some big instance day on next saturday 22nd - Carn Dum, perhaps? - Succes! The witch king of Angmar, Mordirith, among other creatures met their maker Empty Re: Some big instance day on next saturday 22nd - Carn Dum, perhaps? - Succes! The witch king of Angmar, Mordirith, among other creatures met their maker

Post  Scarlett Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:27 pm

Sounds good to me, but I might not be able to stay to completion - then again this is no bad thing for a big raid as it allows other people to join in later if they can/want to.

Last edited by Scarlett on Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Scarlett

Back to top Go down

Some big instance day on next saturday 22nd - Carn Dum, perhaps? - Succes! The witch king of Angmar, Mordirith, among other creatures met their maker Empty Re: Some big instance day on next saturday 22nd - Carn Dum, perhaps? - Succes! The witch king of Angmar, Mordirith, among other creatures met their maker

Post  Vorean Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:53 pm

I'd be happy to join up, and 5pm sounds good to me.
Vorean
Vorean

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1017105/more_cowbell/m'

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudosarian Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:19 am

Yeehaa, I may not be able to get on until later though, but would love to join in if there's room. If not, I need one more item.....Crimson Gorthorog Horn.

Pretty please

Kudos
Kudosarian
Kudosarian

Back to top Go down

Post  Amdor Helyanwe Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:06 am

Yes, i'd love to come along too, but wont know until nearer the time - fingers crossed!

Amdor king

Amdor Helyanwe

http://www.wgtd.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Some big instance day on next saturday 22nd - Carn Dum, perhaps? - Succes! The witch king of Angmar, Mordirith, among other creatures met their maker Empty Victory

Post  Leodwulf Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:59 am

Yes, thank you for taking part in this event everyone! Jacksom, Daboo, Esurandir, Vorean, Boowald and me adventured into the deeps of Carn Dum. I think most of us haven't ventured too far in there but eventually we fought various foes and finally met the witch king himself. Then we delivered what he deserved - though the fight was hard and long but worth of numerous tales to be told!

Here are few pictures i took on the way. If you have more please feel free to post them.

Some big instance day on next saturday 22nd - Carn Dum, perhaps? - Succes! The witch king of Angmar, Mordirith, among other creatures met their maker Screen12
Picture taken just after one of the servants of the witch king has fallen.

Some big instance day on next saturday 22nd - Carn Dum, perhaps? - Succes! The witch king of Angmar, Mordirith, among other creatures met their maker Screen14
Probably Mordirith didn't wait what would happen next!

Some big instance day on next saturday 22nd - Carn Dum, perhaps? - Succes! The witch king of Angmar, Mordirith, among other creatures met their maker Screen15
And finally he is dead, Middle-Earth is a tiny bit better place now to live in.

Well, thanks all, espicially to Boo, for taking part again, it was definately fun.

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwendir Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:52 am

I am so sad i missed this as i need to go to Carn Dum to do Book 7 Chapter 8 which i have been stuck on for ages. Sadly the wife has been ill all weekend and by the time i got online after sorting out wife and baby etc it was 7:30 and way too late Crying or Very sad

To be honest i am so fed up of trying to get Book 7 done i have started an alt as the thing that made me leave WOW has started happening here - logging on and spending ages trying to find a fellowship with no success so having to do something you didnt really want to do anyway:roll:

Gwendir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down