Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for kinmember stories?

5 posters

Go down

Forum for kinmember stories? Empty Forum for kinmember stories?

Post  Hestin Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:14 am

Hi Folks!

I was wondering if we perhaps would want a seperate forum on our message board which exists for kinmembers to put stories about their character. Stories of the kind that could range from song about a chracter's doings, or a sort of diary writeup of a character or stories that revolve around events that happen "off screen" when we're not in game. Basically something that is purely of a role-playing and in character content but fun to read for others.

Regards,
Pete
Hestin
Hestin

Back to top Go down

Forum for kinmember stories? Empty Frigga, an Outkast!

Post  Markiel Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:40 pm

Frigga was conceptioned before the first age. Her father and mother were lower ancient gods, but because they haved an extra-marital relations, highest gods didn't know what to do this child. But they came to an solution, she was made to an elf. The elves and she awoke during the Years of the Trees in the First Age on the shores of Lake Cuiviénen under the starlit sky, as Middle-earth lay in darkness by then. There they were discovered by the Vala Oromë, who brought the tidings of their awakening to Valinor.

The Valar decided to summon the Elves to Valinor rather than leaving them dwelling in place where they were first awakened, but Frigga couldn't go back. Not all Elves either accepted the summons though, so Frigga was not leaved alone in Middle-Earth.

Continues...
Markiel
Markiel

http://www.markonet.fi

Back to top Go down

Forum for kinmember stories? Empty Re: Forum for kinmember stories?

Post  Aerhthir Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:15 am

An excellent idea Frigga!

Aerhthir

http://abgenesis.com/phpBB2/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudosarian Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:44 am

Cool idea. I have created a poll to test the general interest in such a move.

Kudos
Kudosarian
Kudosarian

Back to top Go down

Forum for kinmember stories? Empty Did you say story?

Post  Arkiriell Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:12 pm

Just say where! Would love to post one! Stories are a good roleplaying technique too ... everyone around a fire ... listening to a story ... mmmmm. Could be fun!
Arkiriel

Arkiriell

Back to top Go down

Forum for kinmember stories? Empty I have written a 2-page fun story!

Post  Arkiriell Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:42 am

... about a battle against the trolls at Sarnur, featuring 22 members of Flame of the West purely for your enjoyment - and you are allowed to edit and add to it if you wish! If you've been left out, add yourself in - it's meant to be just for fun! Or let me know and I'll do it for you! My characters include an exciteable dwarf, a hungry hobbit and a guardian on pure Athelas! The story is fictional and has no bearing on the true characters in LOTRO.

Will post it - remember to edit and add!

Arkiriel

Arkiriell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down