Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burglar, loremaster and hunter dev corner

4 posters

Go down

Burglar, loremaster and hunter dev corner Empty Burglar, loremaster and hunter dev corner

Post  galenthir Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:21 pm

http://community.lotro-europe.com/news.php?id=8080&articletype=News

Interesting stuff about upcoming things for burglar, loremaster and hunter classes.
galenthir
galenthir

Back to top Go down

Burglar, loremaster and hunter dev corner Empty Development corner

Post  Arkiriell Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:29 am

Thank you Galenthir, I found this both helpful and interesting. Some exciting stuff, but sorry that the new pet might interfere with group stuns and other buffs because of its multiple-target strike abilities. It's difficult enough playing with a pet in a group, as many people see them as a nuisance rather than as extra dps, so this looks like it might be tricky. I am looking forward to the new powers though - especially the tactical debuffs. Roll on MoM.

Arkiriel

Arkiriell

Back to top Go down

Burglar, loremaster and hunter dev corner Empty Re: Burglar, loremaster and hunter dev corner

Post  galenthir Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:35 am

Hm yes, didn't read loremaster article yet. But I guess pets and groups have never went together well, same with captains really. Burglar changes seemed very interesting too, and also gives some ideas how all classes can better specialize into a bit different roles using trait sets.
galenthir
galenthir

Back to top Go down

Burglar, loremaster and hunter dev corner Empty Re: Burglar, loremaster and hunter dev corner

Post  Dahngar Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:46 am

Yes, interesting read. It's going to be nice to get some variety to the hunter class. Unfortunately, I will be on a trip when MoM comes out so I'll miss the early frenzy. Hopefully our kinship will become again more active after MoM comes out. It's been rather quiet lately...
Dahngar
Dahngar

Back to top Go down

Post  Leodwulf Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:50 am

Yes, all the Moria stuff sounds really interesting. Almost can't wait to see it but luckily its not that far ahead Wink And what comes to the (in)activity, i'm sure we will see more people online after the expansion as theres not currently that much to do for many of us. Lately i have managed to drag myself here more often than just for the raids too!

Leodwulf

Back to top Go down

Burglar, loremaster and hunter dev corner Empty * Reply with quote * * * * Re: Burglar, loremaster and hunter dev corner

Post  Arkiriell Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:56 am

Yes, it has been extremely quiet of late, and this might be a little off the topic, but perhaps it is relevant to say that we all appreciate the efforts that Leodwulf and Vorean have been making to be online and keep the activities in the kin going, despite having nothing new to do. It's easy to play when there's lots to do, but it takes real dedication and commitment to keep coming back for the sake of the kin. Three cheers for the two of you!

And yes ... not long to go now ... 3 more weeks and it will feel like Chirstmas! Here's hoping MoM will keep this friendly, helpful kin together for a long time to come!

Arkiriell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahngar Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:07 pm

I'm sure it will. We have some many great people in the kin. I still have few weeks to get my alt to lvl 50 and complete all the epic books.
Dahngar
Dahngar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down