Flame of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dahngar, slightly overweight hobbit hunter

3 posters

Go down

Dahngar, slightly overweight hobbit hunter Empty Dahngar, slightly overweight hobbit hunter

Post  Dahngar Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:45 am

My character is Dahngar, a hobbit hunter. My profession is woodsman, so woodworker/forester/farmer, those are the things I spend my time with. Although I've never even tried the farming thing. I'm saving that for later.

My real name is Toni and I live in Finland, like some others in the kin. I'm 32 years old. I've been only playing for about a month or so now, so I'm pretty new to this game. I've actually not played many online rpg's before, only few months of WoW a few years back. I'm really liking this so far and finding a nice kinship will most definitively bring more interesting elements to the game.

My playing time is a bit limited as I'm married and we have two boys running around the house also. But especially the weekend nights are good time for LotRO sessions, although my wife always doesn't see eye to eye in this issue.

My friend, who's character is Thyrialin has also joined the kin and I reckon he'll be introducing himself soon enough.

See you all online soon! Now I'm off to open one more beer, it's Saturday night after all ;o)
Dahngar
Dahngar

Back to top Go down

Dahngar, slightly overweight hobbit hunter Empty Re: Dahngar, slightly overweight hobbit hunter

Post  Mrow Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:08 pm

My character is Dahngar, a hobbit hunter.
Well, forgive me if I keep my hobbit out of your path, then... Laughing

Mrow

Back to top Go down

Dahngar, slightly overweight hobbit hunter Empty Re: Dahngar, slightly overweight hobbit hunter

Post  Dahngar Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:34 pm

Heh, didn't notice that one... lol
Dahngar
Dahngar

Back to top Go down

Dahngar, slightly overweight hobbit hunter Empty Dangerous hobbits!

Post  Markiel Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:13 am

Hobbits are not so dangerous to other players IF you don't carry any tasteful food with You. But if they smell it, they have hard to control themselves. Best to have some Pipeweed to disguise all food smells Shocked

Frigga
Markiel
Markiel

http://www.markonet.fi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down